Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week 48/52


Baby shower time :).  I had 5 sweet friends throw a shower to help celebrate the upcoming arrival of our NEW BABY and it was a special day I will always remember.  They showered our family with sweet gifts to help us get going with baby and had every detail planned out perfectly.  The location was Cuco's Mexican restaurant, and the even was small, quaint, very laid back, and just all around perfect.  I enjoyed getting to celebrate with some family and friends whom I love but don't get to see very much because of busy schedules.  I did miss the few who weren't able to come, but know I'll see them soon!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends to do such a sweet thing for our family.  The rest of the day was awesome, too.  We had family in town and watched cousins and grandparents play, and Alabama beat Georgia in a neck to neck SEC championship and will defend their national title in early January.

No comments:

Post a Comment